Saturday, February 04, 2006

VANCOUVER it is

Well we just got back from the Vancouver/Portland area and we bought a house, so we are heading West within the next 6 weeks. We stayed primarily at the J-Pee and Tannelle residence, but had a visit with Rob and Cheryl as well. I found out I am the worst Hearts player in the family and Sharon is the luckiest. We ate Subway around the clock and lost 20 pounds in 5 days (thanks Jared).

We are swamped with things to accomplish before making the trek out there and the whole idea of it is really becoming a reality. As exciting as it may be in some ways, it will be the most difficult move we will ever have to make since our whole lives together have been in Florida. We have a close group of friends that we will miss terribly!

I hope you enjoy the pics...

(By the way, I had to create a new blog because the other one is over a year old and is too big to continue to post so that is why the address has changed)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty Ward said...

I do believe that you will have to change "the southernmost morton household" tag line since you will be way up freezing north in Washington state. I do believe that someone else will hold that title now... and I may be living with him (just don't ask him... He has a really hard time with directions).

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home