Saturday, July 29, 2006

Long Time No Post

Sorry about the time it took to post again. I am sure all of you have been sitting by your computers waiting and waiting. I have actually received death threats (Deanna), and I barely escaped an assasination. The truth of the matter is I don't feel like doing this anymore so this will be the last post ever. (It's a joke)

Jarek can now walk long-distance, but he is still not walking 100% of the time. He is thinning out as you can see below and I have decided to take on the excess. Sharon has one last trip to the doctor to ensure everything is as we think it is for the second pregnancy and she is due mid-November.

I figured since we are having a difficult time with names for this second one, I could give you a bunch of the ones we are thinking of and then you can vote. Here are the top 10:

Phillik (of course the "k" makes a "p" sound)
Jakob
Esauk (silent "k")
John-Paul-Erik (first name)
Konundrum
Eriq
James
Judah
Kire (erik backwords)
Morty

Please post a comment and vote. Feel free to add your own suggestions as well. We have plenty of time so let's make it a GROUP effort!

4 Comments:

Blogger matt said...

That is really frustrating considering my son, just decided to start walking as well... Like father like son, I guess...
Deanna

5:08 AM  
Blogger Tina & Jeff said...

I finally just checked your updates. It's taken me a long time. My vote is for Judah! This was our choice for Ian before we decided on Ian. It's unique, but cool.

12:52 PM  
Blogger Katharina said...

I still like Kaleb

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We vote for Hobie, Xander and Sputnik

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home