Thursday, November 16, 2006

The boy is a hoss

This guy comes out and breaks one shoulder blade and almost the second, just to make a statement--don't mess with me because I didn't even cry about it! 9lbs. 10 oz. and 20.25 inches long beats Jarek's weigh-in by more than a pound. He jumps into the heavy-weight bracket and is scheduling his first bout next Fall (He has to go through physical therapy on that shoulder).

Sharon is fine and recovering quickly. Jarek has already tried to give Jase a kiss which on his terms is a head but. These two should be great together. More photos to come...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tamara said...

Congratulations! My nephew was born Wednesday the 15th at 9:52 p.m.

Jase looks just like Jarek.

4:28 AM  
Blogger matt said...

Congratulations! I'm so sorry he broke his shoulder blade! That's awful!! Poor little man!!

Deanna

1:18 PM  
Blogger Katharina said...

He looks like he is three months old already!! beautiful though. Nice work! I can't wait to meet him!

1:56 PM  
Blogger The B's said...

Congratulations! Sorry to hear about his shoulder. Jillian has been going to PT for her pulled neck muscle from when she was "vacuumed" out of me. It's actually quite fun but we're happy that it's almost over.

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting for "more pictures to come..." :) I know, I have no life... By the way, I loved the christmas card! It was adorable! Is it possible that Jase has more hair than Jarek did, b/c it sure looks like it!!

Deanna

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home