Monday, October 01, 2007

Yes, I Still Have A Camera

Hello all. Here are some pictures to show off the boys. Life here is rolling into the fall season. The sun has left us and rain has stepped in. Football is in full force here. Every Sunday we are hosting the boys to enjoy the leather ball being tossed back and forth.

Jarek is talking so much more now. Jase is standing and crawling. He is also trying out table food. They love to play in the tub together. When they wrestle, I swear someone is going to get really hurt. At times, it looks like Jase is getting the upper hand.

I am making a monthly newsletter/calendar for my mom's group. It starts back up this week. We are looking for a costume for Jarek and Jase will be Superman (Jarek's costume last year). If there are any suggestions let me know. Erik is working in the dungeon. He is going to be opening up two more stores in Cali this year. Yeah, he gets to travel more.

Enjoy the pictures! I love taking them.
Sharon

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I'm glad that you updated things. I just got Luke a bear costume!

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home